|Diploma of Business||BS01||1F/2P||Available||•||•|
|Associate Degree in Business||BS04||2F/4P||Available||•||•|
|Bachelor of Business||BS11||3F/6P||Available||•||•|
|Graduate Certificate in Management||BS41||.5F/1P||Offshore only||•|
|Graduate Diploma in Management||BS42||1F/2P||Offshore only||•|
|Master of Business Administration||BS61||1.5F/3P||Offshore only||•|
Overseas – Overseas students who are studying in Australia under the provisions of a temporary visa.
OC – On Campus, E – External Studies
Undergraduate (Diploma, Associate Degree, Bachelor) – Wendy Collins firstname.lastname@example.org
Postgraduate (Grad Cert, Grad Dip, MBA) – D’Wayne Wigley email@example.com
Business courses are:
- accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) and appears on the National Register of Higher Education Providers.
- approved for offering to overseas students and appears on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) (Diploma of Business and Bachelor of Business only).
- approved for FEE-HELP, Youth Allowance/Abstudy and Austudy (eligibility requirements apply).
The Bachelor of Business with a major in Accounting is also:
- accredited with Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) and appears in the list of Accredited Tertiary Courses in the Institute’s Accredited Course Lists. Graduates meet the educational requirements for entry into the CA Program.
- accredited with CPA Australia and appears in the CPA list of accredited courses. Graduates meet the educational requirements for entry into the CPA Australia Program and are eligible for Associate Membership of CPA Australia.
- approved by the Institute of Public Accountants for Associate Membership for graduates.