BSc (UQ), MThApplTh (Manchester)
Phone: 07 3343 8888
- Lukan Studies in New Testament
- Christian Leadership
- Spiritual Formation
- Practical ministries
- Dean, School of Ministries, Christian Heritage College (CHC) (2001- )
- Principal, Citipointe Ministry College (CMC) (2001- )
- Lecturer, School of Ministries/CMC (2001- )
- Councillor, CHC (2003- )
- Pastor, Christian Outreach Centre, Brisbane (1988- )
- Executive Pastor, Citipointe Church, Brisbane (2000- )
- Member, Pentecostal and Charismatic Bible Colleges (2001- )
- Secretary/Treasurer, Pentecostal and Charismatic Bible Colleges Association of Australia and New Zealand (2009-2012)
Member, Academic Board, CHC (2001- )
- Member, CHC Committee of Management, (2001-2010)
- Member, Australia and New Zealand Association of Theological Schools (ANZATS) (2006- )
- Member, Brisbane Chapter of ANZATS (2007- )
- Board member, Christian Outreach College, Brisbane (2000- )
- Deputy Chair, Christian Outreach College Brisbane (2005- )
- Member, Committee of Management, Citipointe Church, Brisbane (1999- )
- Vice-Chairman, Committee of Management, Citipointe Church, Brisbane (2006-2008)
- Secretary, Committee of Management, Citipointe Church, Brisbane (2008- )
- Member, Brisbane South Community Care (2001-2007)
- President, Brisbane South Community Care (2003-2007)
- Founding Chairman, Citipointe Foundation (2006- )
- Founding Director/Public Officer, Red Frogs Australia (2012- )
- Pentecostal and Charismatic Bible Colleges Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Australia and New Zealand Association of Theological Schools
- Member, COC ACNC Steering Committee (2013- )
Mulheran, B. (2002). Jesus, author and finisher: Timeless principles of Christianity. Grand Rapids, MI: Synergy.
Mulheran, B. (2003). Evaluation of the extent to which healing is part of the atonement as drawn from Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:17 and 1 Peter 2:24. Independent University, Print Distribution, 2012.
Dissertations and Theses
Mulheran, B. (2004, June). Luke’s understanding of the relationship between “Power” and “Witness/es” and its application for today. With particular reference to Acts 1:8 (Unpublished masters dissertation). University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
Mulheran, B. (2010, May). Luke’s meaning and use of ‘Power’. Paper presented at Pentecostal and Charismatic Bible Colleges Conference, Citipointe Ministry College, Brisbane, QLD, Australia.
Mulheran, B. (2011, November). Discussion forum – 400th anniversary of the King James version of the Bible. Paper presented at Associated Christian Schools, Principals’ Conference, Brisbane, QLD, Australia.