Bridging Courses – Now Open for Enrolments
Bridging courses are now open for enrolment at Christian Heritage College for students who require Senior Science and/or Senior Mathematics to enter Bachelor of Education programs.
The courses are recognised by Christian Heritage College for students wishing to enter:
- Bachelor of Education (Primary) – requiring a passing grade in Senior Mathematics and Science; and
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) – requiring a passing grade in Senior Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Education (Secondary) – requiring a passing grade in Senior Mathematics
The bridging courses will be held over six weeks in December 2017 and January 2018.
How to Enrol
- Scroll down to the booking form, below.
- Select how many places you wish to book, for each course.
- Enter your credit card details and personal information.
- You will receive a tax invoice and registration document via email.
- CHC will contact you prior to the commencement of the courses.
The courses may also be sufficient as a prerequisite to enter Bachelor of Education pograms at other institutions and universities. You will need to check with your relevant institution for confirmation.
The classes will run from 10am – 3pm on the following days:
For further information or enquiries, please contact email@example.com or call (07) 3347 7900.