Join one of Australia’s leading agents of effective social change, Rev Tim Costello, for an exclusive 2-day seminar focussed on leading strategic change. An essential experience for leaders in social, educational, environmental, corporate and government agencies.
Today’s leaders are increasingly expected to operate as strategic analysts and facilitators of change. In these LEADERSHIP LECTURES, which are an integral part of CHC’s Master of Social Science Leadership, Rev Tim Costello discusses experiences and lessons learnt over a lifetime of leading change processes, including during his 13-year tenure as CEO of World Vision.
Workshop topics include:
- World Vision Australia: Case study for change and change management
- What Tim has learnt about leading change in professional practice
- Leading change around staﬀ changes – the people side of things
- How to lead small to medium not-for-profits
- Sociological predictions and the Australian context (health care, aged care, migration trends and resultant challenges and opportunities for leading change)
- Fundraising and Australia’s regulatory environment
- Tim Costello “unplugged”: Personal change management challenges and victories