Life at CHC is about far more than just studying. When you choose to study here, you become a part of our thriving community where you’ll meet people from all walks of life.
Chapel and lunch hangs
Chapel is the most exciting event of the week in our community. Students and staff come together to worship God, learn from His Word, and catch up with friends over a free lunch afterwards. Taking place in the middle of the week, it’s a great time to be refreshed and inspired.
Many of our students and staff serve the CHC community with their gifts in music, speaking and leading. If you’d like to be a part of the Chapel team, send Troy an email: email@example.com.
Student Life Coordinators
The Student Life Coordinators, Steph Germain and Zane Schirmer, will help you navigate life at CHC. They love hanging out with people so when you see them around take a moment to say hi. They’ll also help you out if:
• You’re not sure how to access services or who to see about something
• You have feedback or ideas about any aspect of study at CHC (see your lecturer about academic matters)
• You would like to get more involved in the CHC community.
Student Representative Council
The SRC allows students to have a voice in their experiences at CHC. Elected from the student body of each of the four academic Schools, the SRC plans major community social events such as the Ball and Uni Games, but also has representation on the Academic Board and other key groups.
The goal of the SRC is to enhance your experience at CHC by:
• being a forum for students to give feedback
• organising events
• supporting important charities
• building the CHC community
• creating strong links between staff and students.
You can contact the SRC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.