Please provide the information requested by completing the form below. When the form is complete, please print, sign, scan the form and return, along with your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
As a Christian Higher Education Provider, CHC seeks to employ suitably qualified and experienced staff who are able to integrate faith and learning perspectives from a Christian worldview.
CHC staff are committed to academic freedom and are committed to the exploration and communication of the distinctive ways in which Christians answer life’s ultimate questions in the broader context of a Christ-centred, biblically based worldview. In this way, the College contributes to the diversity of Australian higher education, which already provides many options for those without a particular interest in exploring Christian perspectives. The College brings to its mission and to the practice of Christian scholarship staff who are diverse in terms of the breadth of theological background and denominational experience but united in seeking ways to seamlessly integrate faith and learning across all fields of human learning and endeavour.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Officer who will be responsible for the daily accounting functions of CHC. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Bank Reconciliations and supporting the Finance Manager with cash management;
- Student Invoicing of Tuition Fees;
- Accounts Receivable and debtor management;
- Accounts Payable;
- Assistance with monthly processes/reporting as required;
- Supporting the Finance Manager with special projects (including annual budget and audit), other ad-hoc tasks and process improvement.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant qualifications in Accounting/Bookkeeping; or equitable industry experience;
- Previous experience in payroll;
- Previous experience working in a small/medium sized business of between 25-100 staff;
- Mature Christian character
- Excellent time management skills;
- Highly ethical, consultative and team-oriented approach;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Eager to learn and seeking development opportunities;
- A self-motivated, empowering personality and character with definitive analytical skills;
- Previous experience using Xero accounting, and CloudPayroll software desirable but not essential;
Full Position Description and Employment application form can be found Here
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 8 March 2019 with a cover letter, current resume and completed employment application form.