Please provide the information requested by completing the form below. When the form is complete, please print, sign, scan the form and return, along with your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Christian Higher Education Provider, CHC seeks to employ suitably qualified and experienced staff who are able to integrate faith and learning perspectives from a Christian worldview.
CHC staff are committed to academic freedom and are committed to the exploration and communication of the distinctive ways in which Christians answer life’s ultimate questions in the broader context of a Christ-centred, biblically based worldview. In this way, the College contributes to the diversity of Australian higher education, which already provides many options for those without a particular interest in exploring Christian perspectives. The College brings to its mission and to the practice of Christian scholarship staff who are diverse in terms of the breadth of theological background and denominational experience but united in seeking ways to seamlessly integrate faith and learning across all fields of human learning and endeavour.
Student Recruitment Officer
Student Recruitment Officer (Full-time, Contract – Initial twelve-month appointment)
About Christian Heritage College
CHC is a fully accredited, long standing higher education provider located at Carindale, Brisbane. Our vision is to transform people who transform their world. CHC aspires to re-imagine the concepts of human flourishing, vocation, calling and the integration of faith and learning from a Christian perspective across all fields of human endeavour.
Student Recruitment Program
The CHC Student Recruitment and Marketing Department performs student recruiting, marketing and communication functions on behalf of the College including promoting courses to school leavers and mature age prospective students, promoting CHC professional development and other events, developing physical and digital assets in support of courses and events, and managing the process of student recruitment from enquiry to enrolment.
Reporting to, and working with, the Student Recruitment and Marketing Manager, the Future Students Officer is responsible for the efficient management of CHC’s program of visits to schools and career events; and the effective acquisition and progression of prospective students from ‘enquiry to enrolment’ through management of customer data and personalised nurture programs to build relationship and advocate for enrolment.
Applicants are sought with expertise including, but not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated experience in and knowledge of marketing, business development and personal selling;
- Strong organisational skills in project and resource planning, requiring minimal direct supervision;
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail – knowledge of wide variety of CHC courses;
- Outstanding analytical and reporting skills to advise senior management on the progress and effectiveness of student acquisition programs.
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales or customer service in B2C or B2B environment (student recruitment experience preferred);
- Demonstrated experience in effectively nurturing leads from enquiry to purchase;
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of recruiting, marketing and communications strategies development in a higher education or philanthropic organisation;
- Demonstrated experience in the effective use of databases in a business development context.
To be considered for this position, please forward an application via email to email@example.com no later than Friday 5 July 2019, and include the following items:
- Cover letter evidencing your suitability and experience for fulfilment of the criteria specified in the position description;
- Full CV including qualifications and work experience;
- Employment application form with names and contact details of three referees (including a Christian pastor / minister).