Please provide the information requested by completing the form below. When the form is complete, please print, sign, scan the form and return, along with your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Christian Higher Education Provider, CHC seeks to employ suitably qualified and experienced staff who are able to integrate faith and learning perspectives from a Christian worldview.
CHC staff are committed to academic freedom and are committed to the exploration and communication of the distinctive ways in which Christians answer life’s ultimate questions in the broader context of a Christ-centred, biblically based worldview. In this way, the College contributes to the diversity of Australian higher education, which already provides many options for those without a particular interest in exploring Christian perspectives. The College brings to its mission and to the practice of Christian scholarship staff who are diverse in terms of the breadth of theological background and denominational experience but united in seeking ways to seamlessly integrate faith and learning across all fields of human learning and endeavour.
Student Recruitment and Marketing Manager
Full time student recruitment and marketing manager (contract)
About Christian Heritage College
CHC is a fully accredited, long standing higher education provider located at Carindale, Brisbane. Our vision is to transform people who transform their world. CHC aspires to re-imagine the concepts of human flourishing, vocation, calling and the integration of faith and learning from a Christian perspective across all fields of human endeavour.
CHC’s program is delivered through the academic schools of Business, Education, Ministries, Social Science and the Millis Institute (Humanities).
About the role
Reporting to the Vice-President, Advancement and Operations and working with other members of the CHC Executive and Operations team, the Student Recruitment and Marketing Manager serves the whole organisation’s requirements to recruit undergraduate and postgraduate students, and promote the CHC brand, the College campus and Course offerings to all stakeholder groups.
To achieve this primary outcome, this role will provide the leadership, planning, reporting and implementation necessary to create and execute a whole-of-organisation Strategic Marketing Plan to serve the CHC Strategic Plan (as it exists from time to time). The Strategic Marketing Plan will address all relevant media and event platforms that reach our stakeholder groups including – school leavers and potential mature age student groups, schools and their relevant decision makers, churches, the CHC student community and general public.
Skills and experience
• A living and personal relationship with Jesus Christ and strong Christian character
• Marketing/ Communications or related qualification – Bachelor or higher
• Previous experience in a related Marketing / Communications role, managing multiple reports, complex multi-project demands, with focus in either media and / or marketing & promotions fields.
• Capacity to communicate effectively in both written and oral forms
• Ability to think and plan strategically
• Ability to function well in a team environment
• Ability to prioritize amongst competing demands
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to self-motivate and adhere to strict deadlines
Full position description is available HERE
To be considered for this position, please forward an application via email to email@example.com no later than COB Thursday 13 October 2019, and include the following items:
• Employment application form found on our website: https://www.chc.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/CHC-Employment-Application.pdf
• Cover letter evidencing your suitability and experience for fulfilment of the criteria specified in the position description;
• Full CV including qualifications and work experience;
• Evidence of qualifications; and,
• Names and contact details of three referees (including a Christian pastor / minister).