The Millis Institute
The Millis Institute is a new initiative promoting a revolution in Australian higher education.
We are inspired by a different vision of university—not as an institution that simply provides job training, but as a community of learning that also cultivates wisdom, creativity and character. The Millis Institute offers three unique accredited degrees in the Liberal Arts:
• Bachelor of Arts in the Liberal Arts
• Diploma of Liberal Arts: Foundations of Wisdom
• Graduate Certificate in the Liberal Arts
• Graduate Diploma in the Liberal Arts
The Millis Institute encourages students to lay a strategic foundation in thinking at the undergraduate level and to specialise at the postgraduate level. With a 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year option, our Liberal Arts degrees help to liberate students from a single career track and open up a broader range of options for them. Students can also take advantage of a 5-week intensive at Oxford University in England.
Liberal Arts Courses
|Diploma of Liberal Arts: Foundations of Wisdom||MI02||1F/2P||Available||•|
|Bachelor of Arts in the Liberal Arts||MI11||3F/6P (2F accelerated)||Available||•|
|Graduate Certificate in the Liberal Arts||MI31||1P||Unavailable||•|
|Graduate Diploma in the Liberal Arts||MI32||2P||Unavailable||•|
Postgraduate Pathways (Education)
|Master of Teaching (Primary)||ED54||2F/4P||Available||•||•|
|Master of Teaching (Secondary)||ED55||2F/4P||Available||•||•|
Overseas – Overseas students who are studying in Australia under the provisions of a temporary visa.
OC – On Campus, E – External Studies
Alex Crook – email@example.com
Liberal Arts courses are:
- accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) and appears on the National Register of Higher Education Providers.
- approved for offering to overseas students and appears on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) (Diploma of Business and Bachelor of Business only).
- approved for FEE-HELP, Youth Allowance/Abstudy and Austudy (eligibility requirements apply).