DipTeach (MGCAE), Grad Dip Soc Sci (QUT), MCouns (QUT)
Phone: 07 3347 7900
Peter is a longstanding lecturer in the School of Social Science (Counselling) who is passionate about counselling students developing and excelling in practical skills.
His professional interests include:
- Relationship & Marital Therapy
- Pre-Marriage counselling
- Personal Development/Growth Counselling
- Sexuality Issues
- Parenting Issues
- Relationship & Sexuality Education
- Counselor Education & Supervision
- Adult family and relationship training
- Stress management
- Talk Back Radio
Peter is also well published, hosts a radio program called ‘Talking Life’, speaks in schools and at conferences at a local and national level.
- Registered Teacher with the Queensland College of Teachers.
- Clinical Member & Registered Supervisor of the Christian Counsellors Association of Australia (CCAA)
- Registered Member of the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- Registered Member of the Australian Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (ARCAP)
- Member of the International Association of Clinical Neuropsychotherapy (IACN)