This form is to be used by current CHC students (including students who have studied in the past two years) to apply to transfer to undergraduate courses offered by a different CHC School and/or to apply for admission to a second undergraduate course.

Current students who wish to transfer to an undergraduate course offered by the same CHC School are to use the Application to Transfer Course form.

New students who wish to apply for admission to a CHC undergraduate course are to apply through QTAC.

Click here for Application for Undergraduate Admission (Direct Entry) Form