Join one of Australia’s most experienced leaders of international relief and development, Dan Kelly, for a dynamic one-day workshop focused on practical success factors in leading organisational and project change.
In his role as Vice President, Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs for World Vision International, Dan applies 34 years’ experience in managing projects, strategies and teams in the fields of disaster management, emergency response, refugee assistance and agricultural development.
In these LEADERSHIP LECTURES, which are an integral part of CHC’s Master of Social Science Leadership, Dan Kelly provides practical insight and success factors for all aspects of change management.
Workshop topics inlcude:
- World Vision Australia: Case study for change management (merger of two teams)
- Setting goals and objectives
- Buiding trust and credibility
- Finance, operations and busines processes
- Essential “do’s and don’ts” of change management